Monday, May 5, 2008

New Contest Here - starts Today! Win a Diaper Cake...

Hello all and happy Monday! As with my prior post ,you know my new granddaughter has arrived! To mark that special occasion ,i will be giving away a diaper cake beginning Friday to one lucky reader.Will be personalized for either boy or girl for the winner.value is $55.00..
All you have to do is look back on my previous blog , charley mae's arrival and tell me how much she weighed at birth and how long!Come back and post the answer here,Then email me @ oldplace.betty(at)gmail.com and tell me what color jacket darrell(daddy in last picture) is wearing,that way i know you really looked.lol. If you mention my contest and link back here ,i'll give you an extra entry,leave me the link to contest mention.
Deadline to enter is may 25th at 6pm and winner will be announced the next day,may 26st.(All finished entries will be put in a basket and kolby will pull out a name) ).
Make sure you leave me your email for contact to the winner.

good luck to you all....And continue to check back,i'll be having a different contest every month.Maybe 2 when comments grow.

Thanks for coming by and visiting,god bless.

Betty~Simply Southern

9 comments:

Rashmi said...

Congrats on your new grandchild! She's SO pretty :)

Thanks for blogging my giveaways. I'll blog yours if I get some free time tomorrow.

Count me in for your giveaway. I've never seen a diaper cake but it sounds like fun! She weighs 7 lb 8 oz and is 20 inches long.

callmeabookworm at gmail dot com

betty R.~Simply Southern said...

thanks for coming by bookworm..you are entered .The diaper cakes are pretty and so very useful to any mom to be or grandma that watches the babies,ol.(as i do).
have a great day

Unknown said...

She is adorable and weighs 7 lbs 8 oz and 20 inches long!
dansan826 at yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

your entered on my contest for the vintage toy singer circa 1940 7 spoke model .....good luck!!!!!

Sherry Go Sharing said...

here's my guess she's 7lb 8oz and 20inches long. :)

I love contests

Anonymous said...

Congratulstions! She was 7 lbs 8 oz and 20 inches long at birth!

My sister is due July 3 with my niece, so this would be a fantastic gift!

Thanks for entering my contest!

Adrienne

Irma's Rose Cottage said...

What an adorable baby, congrats to you and her parents. She weighed 7 lb. 8 oz and was 20 in. long.
Would love to win this diaper cake for my sister-in law who is due to have her first baby in August. Have emailed you the color of the proud daddy's jacket.

Irma :)

betty R.~Simply Southern said...

Thanks bookworm,sherry,danielle,adrienne22 and irma..you are all entered..one more week to the drawing!
good luck to you all..

Deborah aka Miss Bee said...

Charley Mae was a precious 7 lbs 8 oz and was 20 inches.

I would love to win this for my daughter. Her son is to be born June 13!

Hugs,
Deborah